7.17.2007

I AM ON THE TRAIN WITH TWO BAGS FROM WALGREENS

Please mix:

12 twin wrapped Swiss Cake Rolls
10 twin wrapped Zebra Cakes
8 individually wrapped Frosted Fudge Cakes
6 packets of Fudge Brownies
6 individually wrapped Oatmeal Creme Pies
1 box of Tangy Twister Mike & Ikes
1 Young Frankenstein
1 Grant Park
1 beautiful night
Lots and lots of friends
Lots and lots of your friends' potluck delights

What do you get?

I am going to go with "magic." You might say "stomach ache."

We both might be right.

I will try to take pictures!! Wish you were here!!

Yes, you.

2 comments:

holemole said...

I'm basking in the 'afterglow' of the movie night with a slight belly ache...which I blame on the Popeye's.

(Sarah...I regret nothing and thank you for your wise potluck choice...it's this northern stomach that can't hang with a southern classic)

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there too.