8.16.2007

WHEN YOU WAKE UP TOMORROW...

...before your day starts.

You've wandered to the bathroom. You're looking back at yourself in the mirror. You mouth the words, "Hello world."
Look yourself right in the eyes. Scratch your chin. Maybe pause for a moment.
And then let out one of those weird Tim Allen noises.

(file this under ideas that I couldn't stop laughing at but fully expect the world to not follow along)

Here are the worst impressions I could find:



Don't just read this, though! YOU HAVE TO TRY IT. IT IS WAY MORE FUN THAN IT SOUNDS. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE MY PARENTS.

That's all!

(I did this two mornings in a row and cracked up both times... sorry world)

(contests results still pending, I swear it)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
EDIT: Okay. That wasn't all. The Mid-August Santa just called and wants to give you another disjointed video. Who am I to argue? You can watch it if you promise to try the Tim Allen Noise Experiment:



Video kudos to the fanhouse. It's a sports blog so you shouldn't click unless you want to visit a sports blog. A warning since I know they aren't everyone's cup of tea. Even if they are my cup of tea.

Okay. Bye for now!

3 comments:

KB said...

So I tried it this morning and was wincing in pain for the next few minutes. Seems I couldn't do it without scrunching up my nose. Which is a problem since I just got it pierced (oww oww!).

BW said...

Yikes! I tried it again this morning and I still cracked up as much as I did the day before.

Sorry about the experiment-induced nose wince, though!

KB said...

Something also horribly amusing - making faces at your reflection in the train, especially when it's underground (you can see your reflection best then). Problem - when the train stops and you're still making those faces (oops!). hee hee.