8.11.2008

Lucky Dragons @ Berry UMC - AUG 31st

So - I've put together this show that is going to be pretty incredible. Since my exposure to their music at SXSW in March, I've been on a Lucky Dragons rampage. After the first performance that I saw, I called (literally) anyone that I would think of to tell them about this incredibly life-affirming experience. I felt so full of joy and love for humanity that I wanted to spread it around as quickly and furiously as possible! Please, if you do any one thing for yourself, be at this show.

I almost don't want to include this teaser video - stumbling in blind is definitely my preferred method of entry, but I also can't help myself! Mad scientist!



August 31st
Berry UMC (4754 N. Leavitt, Chicago IL)
7 PM 7 Dollars

Lucky Dragons
Hecuba
Nick Butcher
Younger

Both Nick and Younger (Ryan and I) will be playing 15 minute sets.

Should we do some sort of a back to school potluck celebration with this?

6 comments:

Ryan said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Yeeeeeesssssss!!!!
Haaaaaaaaleluuuuuuuuuuuuujaaaaaah!!

And a big ol' definitely to the potluck idea!

Ol said...

By chance, I myself will be in town that weekend. Oh my.

Phil Johnson said...

That's actually supposed to be ol' Phil Johnson

...its not you, its your narrative said...

Phil - just get ready. This experience showed me that people are good... deep down in their hearts... I didn't know what to do with it. MJ

Kristin B said...

Growr. I will be out of town. Why on Labor Day weekend?!

Anonymous said...

This may sound like an unfamiliar cliche but ed hardy clothing bras dont fall off trees. You have to spend your precious ed hardy clothes money, not to mention time, shopping for bras. With this sort of an ed hardy investment, you'll wish to buy some thing that lasts long.Check ed hardy store out these well-liked plus size bras...There are numerous popular brand names in the market, each Ed Hardy UK with their very own designs, styles and variations. Lets take a look ed hardy Swimwear at some from the well-liked brands in the bra market.As one of the most ed hardy Bikini recognized namesin womens lingerie, apparel and personal care products, Victorias Secret is big on bras. Their ed hardy Bikini bra collections are often trend setters and are world well-known.